Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring in Maine


I haven't had much to say lately. I feel guilty about that because I feel when you have a blog you have a responsibility to anyone who may wander by on a regular basis to have something semi-interesting for them to read. I will try harder in the future for sure. There's always fun things going on in the summer.

But I do have a beautiful picture to share. I love pansies for the first taste of COLOR after the grays of winter. It's been an incredible spring here in Maine and I've been spending as much time outside enjoying every minute of it. I've been one of the ones in the past that is the loudest to complain about "what happened to spring??" so this year I'm thankful and uncomplaining. And enjoying. I have peas coming up in my garden. As well as lettuce and spinach. The orioles and hummingbirds are back and at my feeders. Life is GOOD.

No comments: