Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Christmas everyone. It's coming down to the wire, but all is in place here, even the beautiful new foot of snow. It's beautiful because:
A. someone has plowed us out, and
B. we didn't lose our power.

Simple things.

I found these old buttons when I was cleaning out my studio, packing away a few things I won't need for the next year or so. (two LARGE plastic tubs and 8 boxes). And I am NOT a packrat. But, of course, as soon as I packed these wool scraps in one of the boxes, I had a need for them. Fortunately, not too much time had passed and I remembered, sort of, where they might be.

Frayed Edges met last week, here. You can read about it on Sarah's blog. I seem to have lost the rest of the week not feeling well...and looking for a recipe for our favorite christmas cookies to share with all of you. Which I never found, but requested from my daughter-in-law, and proceeded to misplace again. Maybe next year the stars will align and I'll have the picture (which is beautiful, I might add) AND the recipe in the same place at the same time! In the meanwhile, have a wonderful holiday with your own loved ones.

2 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

I like how you used the buttons on this piece.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Great use of the buttons. I hope you had a great Christmas and that the rest of the holiday season is also wonderful.