Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nearly a Series...


I seem to be stuck on birds these days. I absolutely love watching them at my feeder when I happen to be standing at the window. The day before the temperature dropped to 25 below, the chickadees and nuthatches were voracious. Guess they needed to be.



So, I've done realistic warblers and a chickadee. These are the other end of the spectrum. Fun. I made them from a pattern I downloaded from the web from Spool . I added legs of formed wire and some wings, along with beads on the crown of the head. They kind of bounce when you bump up against them. These are nice, but check out my friend Hannah's blog and see her little bird.

2 comments:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

These are sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your blog during an undeserved snow day! I LOVE your birds!
Martha