Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Project:


DONE!!!
Since our new concrete countertops were installed last week, I was able to bring the rest of this mural down to meet it, finish grouting and call it complete. I wrote about this back in July if you check out my archives. Mine is a smaller version of the school's and working independently without the help of professionals, I think it came out alright. I certainly would do a few things differently, like blend the darks and lights a bit more along the edges. But, no regrets.

5 comments:

JJO said...

Can you come to my house do this. I love it!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely stunning! And it's wonderful to see both real art and the owner's personality in a kitchen -- too many are without soul.

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing. Marken

Jen said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! I love all the blues and the craftmanship is exquisite. Thank you for sharing.

Jen

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is very focused on the user experience improvements, so as to provide users easier and convenient to use to Office 2010 Download, improve user productivity.