Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Little Things We Do To Get Through Winter


Is everyone very tired of seeing winter pictures on blogs? And it's only January! But these are my kind of winter scenes, despite the fact that when these were taken the outdoor temp was 2 degrees above zero. Not too many people partaking outside, but when the sun went down the die-hards came out and the ice bar at the Samoset Resort in Rockport was full!!


 




And this Cold River Vodka makes the BEST kind of martini. Icy cold. Perfect. With the warm temps and expected rain coming tomorrow, this will all be history...till next year.

2 comments:

essays said...

There is always here we are at everyone to understand. This is a advantage and it satisfies my goals, it really attracts some motivation. Thank you for discussing and composing this article.

www.iessawriter.com said...

I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much:)