Friday, March 10, 2006

We're off!

We leave for a week in Ireland today, flying out of Boston tonight at 8:50...yeah!!! I've finished the Amy Butler bag (see previous post) in the nick of time and wanted to show pictures before we left. I am a very visual learner and found the pattern somewhat difficult. Following written directions instead of having a very clear picture of the final result was hard for me. I guess I operate by looking at something and saying "I can do that" and just jumping in with both feet! Anyway, I'm 99% pleased with the bag.




It's big enough to hold all my journaling supplies and a book to read and the little pocket purse at the top will hold passport and money close to my body. Of course it's blue. And instead of a button (couldn't find one to please me), I've used this beautiful dragonfly pin my sister Maureen gave me one year.



So, I'll be away for a while unless we hit an internet cafe and have an hour to sit and play on the computer, which might happen.

Slainte!

No comments: