Saturday, September 30, 2006

Woke up this morning to the fox chasing the chickens. Instinctually, I screamed and the fox dropped it and ran away as did the half dead chicken. Under my car. Now what? I have chosen the route of 'have a cup of coffee and maybe the problem will resolve itself.' Can you tell I'm not particularly attached to these chickens, though I love going out in the morning and saying "Good morning ladies" and them responding with their little gurgling noises. Now one is gurgling...yuk.

3 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Oh, well, I suppose you could have a fried chicken supper! Or chicken and dumplings...yum!

Angie said...

Hi Kathy, I just found your blog, and really enjoy it! Looking forward to keeping up with what's happening in Maine :)

Sarah Ann Smith said...

Turn on music....I love it...WELL, OK, not, but you know what I mean. Thanks for the laugh!

I wonder if city people think we are country yokels? Who cares...it's fun here!