Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween



We're doing a game for the kids at work...guess who's baby picture goes with which grown-up. It's been fun and interesting to watch the kids pair up baby to adult. This is me when I was 3 and to this day I still can't figure out what my mother had in mind for a costume. And it's too late to ask. AnywhOOOO.....




This is the whole group of us...what you can't see are the "grown-up" pics just around the corner. I had fun putting these together, and I think they look more interesting than just pictures on a piece of poster board.

Have a safe and happy All Hallow's Eve....November tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

That picture of you is just precious. Did you make all those frames?! How fun. It almost makes me want to go to the dentist. (Ha.)

Sue Seibert said...

We did that one year at my school. Had a lot of fun with it, too.

Love your photo.

Happy All Saints' Day.