Thursday, November 09, 2006

Living on the Edge

That's what I feel right now about Houston. I'm really enjoying reading all the blogs of the people who attended, but still feeling like I missed something REALLY BIG. Well, I did. I found this blog this morning and the pictures of the Best of Show quilt just blow me away and make me wish I could see it REALLY CLOSE UP. And then there's Sarah's blog and her fabulous news that has sent her into outer space...so, so good news. I loved that piece from the first time I saw it. I found I kept staring at all the little details, which unfortunately don't show up in the photo.

My next stop is the official Festival website when I'm not on my way to work...tonight: glass of wine, comfortable chair, fire in the fireplace and my laptop. Oh boy!!

No comments: