So here are the 7 habits/facts about me:
1. I have to have my morning coffe in the presence of nature. If i can't go outside I have to be in a window with a view. I think it's my form of daily meditation.
2. I would get so upset when my kids would leave cupboard doors and drawers open. My kids have been gone for 10 plus years and the doors and drawers are still staying open...oops.
3. The older I get the more I need organization. Is it the virgo in me or the need to create an environment where it's easier to REMEMBER where i put things?
4. I can spend days working on a piece of fabric art, but please don't ask me to hem a pair of pants.
5. In a large group I tend to gravitate towards the kids, preferably under the age of six. They are so entertaining. Me and Art Linkletter think so anyway. (And you say,"who's that?")
6. I read/listen to more than one book at a time. Right now I have 3 going. I always finish them and I always seem to keep the stories straight, though in other parts of my life multitasking doesn't come as easily as it once did.
7. I am blessed. With good health. With a patient and loving husband. With incredible kids. With a family that gets bigger and better with every new baby.
But not with 7 blogger friends that haven't already been tagged for me to pass this on to. Oh well.