Friday, March 05, 2010

Birthday gifts


I've been keeping my mind occupied by making a birthday gift for my lovely niece Jess from a recycled black oil sunflower seed bag and an old table runner of my mothers (see red square in the middle of the card?) . One with a big stain in the middle making it not so good for it's original purpose. The bags of birdseed these days are so pretty, at least this one was. So this bag has two sides and two different colored handles depending on which side you look at. IT also has a couple of pockets on the inside which I think is one very important necessity in a carry-all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Kath - i haven't visited for a while, but so good you're back to blogging! Jes is gonna love this! We'll talk soon...
Martha

Laurel said...

seriously, that has to be the coolest thing ever. How do you do these things?? So awesome!!

IA said...

i just fell in love with this bag!
beautiful colours. i really like the idea.
how did you do it?