Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What to do with that rock collection.....


I think I'm going through a very 'scattered' time. I go from one thing to another. Planning things to do on road trips. Planning menus for a week at our rental cottage. Keeping our house in 'show shape' for prospective buyers. Weeding, weeding, weeding. Exercise? Maybe. I don't have the concentration to start on any one new piece of quilting, so I find myself surfing the net for quick, satisfying things to keep my hands busy, something with almost instant gratification. Something beautiful. I found an article on knotless netting, and this one blog with some incredible work. There are also some good videos to help you get started if you're interested. Buy some cording, find a rock that speaks to you, get a darning needle, and that's it. In less than an hour you could have one of these too.

2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

OMG! I love them! Little rock sweaters... I think I'll have to visit that blog...

Carla Doyle said...

ooo these are such a good idea, I will have a look thank you for the link.